Wednesday, February 25, 2004

From the "Postmodernism Bible"
And God said to Joshua, "When you enter the city of Jericho, I want you to respect the human rights of the indigenous people. Remember that your culture is not superior to theirs, and neither should you impose your beliefs on them. Do not proselytise or assert that your truth has any more relevance than their truth. If you break this injunction, the wrath of the United Nations shall be on your head. For verily, the Jerichoans are a people of equal dignity and worth to your people and deserve to have their human rights respected. Above all, do not expect them to acknowledge me, your God, or to bow down to me. For yea, I have attempt to speak to the God of the Jerichoans, and I cannot get him to even acknowledge that I exist."



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?