Thursday, April 29, 2004

"I had an affair"
"I don't know exactly when my affair started. My marriage of eight years had brought me three wonderful children and a beautiful home. While I'd like to say it brought me happiness, too, I couldn't. I questioned the direction of my career, I felt guilty leaving my children with a babysitter, and I believed my husband, Allen, wasn't doing everything he could to make me happy."
That's the opening paragraph of Lyn McKenzie's story as she details how she spiraled into an affair, and then headed for divorce.
Marriage is a hard call these days. Everything in modern society says when the going gets tough, you have the right to something better.
What happened to Lyn is a compelling story (but hey, I'm a sucker for happy endings!).



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?