Thursday, December 16, 2004

Information overload
There are times in my job when I become overwhelmed with information. There is so much happening, it is hard to make sense of it all. In this blog I try to highlight some of the items I come across that point to a big picture, but oftentimes I find myself in the paradox that there's so much I do nothing.
This week has definitely been one of those times. Help, however, comes in the form of the Christianity Today weblog, which is carrying a huge range of items worthy of attention. Subjects include: does George Bush speak in a special religious code; how the daily media have suddenly become fascinated by the topic of prayer; free speech issues; how Christmas is fighting back against political correctness; same-sex marriage debate; the war on terrorism; has there really been a swing to moral values and the religious right in the USA?
I can't do any better than suggest that you browse through their brilliant compilation.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?